During the 2011-2012 school year, Communities In Schools of Northeast Florida delivered human, financial, and community resources that helped young people
stay in school and on track to graduation.
- 308 volunteers donated 58,751 hours of service – a dollar value of just over $1 million.
- Approximately 169 community partners provided services and support.
Benefits For Our Young People
Among monitored, case managed students receiving target interventions during the school year...
- 90 percent of the students were promoted to the next grade level
- 83 percent met their attendance improvement goals
- 90 percent met their behavior improvement goals
- 67 percent met their academic improvement goals
- 97 percent met their attitude and commitment to school improvement goals
- 100 percent met their high-risk behavior reduction goals
Communities In Schools of Northeast Florida
142 Ferry Road :: East Palatka, FL 32131
Mailing Address P.O Box 490 :: Palatka, FL 32178
Sandra Hartley, Executive Director :: Telephone (386) 328-8875